Saturday, August 24, 2013

Fried Green Tomatoes




Their daughter Ana




Hello lovely people!!!!
I had fried green tomatoes at the Christensen's house last night and they were amazing! I love that movie too!

Anywho, we had a really really amazing time last Saturday. Domingo and Santa went to the temple for the first time and we were able to be there with them! As we were walking into the beautiful sacred building, I just thought about how this is what it's all about. It's all about getting people into the Lord's house so they can feel the beautiful and sacred feeling of being in the Lord's house. As I sat with them in the baptismal room, I was just overwhelmed by the Spirit and I had so much joy and so much peace in my heart. Brother Syphus not only took the time to drive us almost 3 hours to the temple but he also did the baptisms in Spanish- and he doesn't even speak Spanish! It was such a precious morning that I will never forget.

I love all of you so so much and I can feel your prayers, support and love and I am so grateful.
I hope all of you can feel my prayers and love for you as well. I hope that most of all that you can feel the influence that the Savior has in our lives and feel His love. I hope you can find time this week to better understand the love that your Heavenly Father has for you personally by reading the scriptures. They are was will bring you peace and bring you guidance in your life.

Hasta Ver,

Hermana Knight


(sent this because it has my middle name in it...love this town!)




No comments:

Post a Comment