Monday, August 12, 2013

Hello my loved ones!


(Downtown Paducah, Kentucky)

Hello all,

We got the call Saturday night and Hermana Idso and I will be staying here another transfer! Woohoo!

Yesterday was a hectic but incredible Sunday! Domingo and Santa Pastor had their temple interview and will be going for the first time this Saturday with the Stake! Bishop surprised us all and also interviewed Domingo for the Priesthood and they invited us to be present as they conferred the Priesthood upon him during third hour- it was a very sweet experience.

This past week I have finally started to read Our Heritage and I don't know why I waited so long to pick that book up! I've been reading it before bed or during breakfast or whenever I have time and it has truly strengthened my testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and has given me more of a desire to do this great work. I am so moved by the faith of the early Saints and the incredible faith they had. I have a deeper appreciation for them and a stronger desire to have that same great faith in my Savior and in the building up of His kingdom here on earth.

I love you all so much! Hope you have a lovely week!

Hermana Knight


PS- funny story- The McCraw family's German Shepard Rex ate my scriptures when I accidentally left them on their fireplace last week! I died laughing when Sister McCraw called last night so scared because she thought I was going to be mad! 
More photos of downtown 

No comments:

Post a Comment